The Development Coordinator provides high-level administrative and technical support to the Development Department. The Development Coordinator is an integral part of the team, working across many functions and projects. Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity.
Reports to: Director of Membership
Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Position nymber: 3595
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (some evenings required for events)
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
· Support the Development events function with administrative support, including tracking RSVPs and updatingthe database, follow up calls and emails, and working onsite at the events.
· Coordinate aspects of the Greensward Circle, the Conservancy’s Young Professional Membership Group, andits Leadership Council, including drafting and executing solicitations, prospecting,developing programming,attending meetings and events.
· Support the Membership Team with Gift Processing and other administrative needs.
· Assist the Data Team with administrative support, including updating and merging donor records in Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Experience in a nonprofit organization fundraising environment preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management skills and the ability to prioritize
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and to carry out projects independently,managing multiple deadlines and using own initiative
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
· Ability to enter data in a complex database with a high level of accuracy and speed. Experience with the Raiser’s Edge, Luminate Online or other fundraising database is preferred
For more information, or to apply for this job, click here.