Here's What You'll Do:
As a Ecologist for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.’s Ecological Practice, you’ll assist project teams in conducting ecological studies to help our commercial, institutional, and energy clients comply with the Clean Water Act (CWA), Endangered Species Act, and related state regulations. You will assist with wetland and stream delineation and monitoring field activities, compiling and checking data, and preparing reports.
Here's What You'll Need:
• B.S. in a natural sciences field (e.g., Ecology, Biology, Environmental Sciences);
• Up to 3 years of experience performing ecological field work;
• Familiarity with Pennsylvania flora and fauna;
• Ability to work outdoors year-round under rigorous conditions;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
• Experience performing wetland and waters delineations and monitoring;
• Basic knowledge of federal and state wetland and waters regulations;
• Problem solving and analytical skills;
• Examples of your writing.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.