Conservation Program AdministratorSacramento CA
The Freshwater Trust, is seeking a professional to administer conservation programs in California. This F/T position will work with our California and staff in Portland, OR. We are currently focused in northern California projects, where we apply the principles of quantified conservation through contracting with municipal, governmental, and nonprofit entities for regulatory compliance and watershed conservation. These programs are a part of The Freshwater Trust’s mission to increase the pace and scale of watershed conservation.
The Conservation Programs Administrator will be responsible for the administration of groundwater & habitat conservation project with a wastewater utility in northern California and a compliance reporting program for Senate Bill 88. This position will involve client coordination, deliverables, timelines & budget. This postion will also have other duties as assigned.
- Administration of a >$2m contract, including but not limited to: client coordination; scope of work tracking, staff delegation of task progress; budget tracking; timeline management; deliverable management; partner communications; meeting documentation, and coordination of partner meetings.
- Collaborate with The Freshwater Trust’s technical teams to meet project scope requirements.
- Manage databases to store and track data from Analytics team and program participants.
- Developing a sophisticated understanding of the complex technical, social, and political contexts for watershed-scale programming.
- Local travel required for this position; at times travel may be expected on short notice. Travel and other work related assignments may include weekends. Trips to Portland, OR may occur 3-4 times per year.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits, including health coverage, paid time off (PTO), and retirement contributions
- Supply a Cover Letter, Resume and a 3 References into a single PDF not to exceed 5MB
- Submit at:
https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/bdab13fb68574329bb55da50d9fcb0f2 or: https://www.thefreshwatertrust.org/jobs-opportunities/
Interested candidates from historically underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply. TFT is an equal opportunity employer.