Director of Communications & AdministrationIndianapolis IN
Play a vital role in the preservation of Indiana’s forests working for the Indiana Forest Alliance. Use your media and communication skills to inform, inspire and motivate forest advocates statewide. Tell the story of why forests matter in all media channels. Also deploy your administration skills to overseeing a bookkeeper/office manager who maintains the smooth functioning of a non-profit with a track record of success promoting pro-forest environmental policy. Bring your creativity, knowledge of ecology, and attention to detail. IFA has a staff of six, 1,000 members statewide, and more than 10K Facebook followers.
The Director of Communications & Administration:
- ensures the smooth operation and functioning of IFA by overseeing a part-time office manager and bookkeeper who manages IFA’s accounts, finances, and compliance with reporting requirements
- manages IFA’s public statements and brand
- manages IFA’s website and social media
- excels at written and visual communication
- knowledge of forest ecology a huge plus
- reports to the Executive Director
Requirements: At least 3-4 years of work experience required.
To apply: Send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address cover letter to Jeff Stant, Executive Director. Note that you saw the job posting on Ecojobs.com.