Array Technologies, Inc. (Array) has been the world’s leading solar tracking company for nearly 30 years. We are experiencing explosive growth built on our best-in-class products and dynamic team. Join the global leader in tracking technology and help us bring clean, reliable, and economic solar power to the world. Are you passionate about clean technology? Do you have innovative ideas for promoting renewables? Array is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to grow our global marketing initiatives. In this position you will play a critical role in engaging the solar industry and changing the way energy works in the world. The Digital Marketing Manager will support the international and US marketing team over a range of creative campaigns. The role requires knowledge of B2B marketing practices with an innovative and modern approach. The ideal candidate will have a drive for renewables as well as a focus in dynamic content creation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop digital marketing strategies as per overarching marketing strategy to support branding and core messaging across multiple market segments and geographies, both national and international
• Implement digital marketing strategies, including website development and updates, SEO, social media presence, e-mail blasts, e-mail signature messaging, and digital advertisements to enact real-time campaigns
• Lead creative efforts for digital implementation such as writing, designing, managing and updating digital marketing platforms
• Create written content which can be utilized over various platforms
• Effectively manage translation process for international content
• Effectively manage outside vendors, including creative partners, design teams, website developers, graphic designers, etc, while meeting critical deadlines
• Develop and support execution of digital advertising campaigns. Contribute to ongoing strategies, or adaptations thereof, based on ad performance
• Manage relationships across all company departments with regards to digital marketing and social media, to ensure seamless and consistent branding, marketing messaging and communications
• Plan, organize and execute digital marketing strategy related to industry trade shows, conferences, and events
• Create social media communication strategy and implement actions to increase brand awareness and support overarching marketing campaigns and objectives through social media platforms
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Identify trends and insights, optimize performance
• Brainstorm new and creative digital marketing growth strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams to create meaningful content and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Detail and deadline oriented. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis •
• Skilled at digital media, including website development and management, SEO, social media, etc.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (ie. Google Analytics)
• Experience planning and executing digital ad campaigns, evaluating performance through analytics
• Experience with communications and content development
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently. A team player. Ability to build relationships.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (ie. business-marketing degree)
• Minimum 4 years of business experience, minimum 2 years in related position marketing industrial technology
• Professional experience in the solar or renewable energy industry considered a plus
Please note that Array Technology is not currently sponsoring applicants for work visas. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
When you are ready to help us change the world, please apply at: http://arraytechinc.com/careers/
Please mention how you learned of this opening.