Grassland Bird Trust is a growing non-profit land trust conserving critical habitat for endangered, threatened and rapidly declining grassland birds.
ABOUT GRASSLAND BIRD TRUST
We are a growing non-profit land trust conserving critical habitat for endangered, threatened and rapidly declining grassland birds. We are working to restore populations of imperiled grassland birds across breeding and wintering ranges in the Northeast U.S.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING, MEANINGFUL CAREER?
We’re looking for a steady, experienced person with exceptional writing and organizational skills to manage our growing communications and development program! Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, MailChimp and newsletter layout.
· Create and post online content for website, E-newsletters, social media, etc.
· Write and distribute printed communications, including postcards, flyers, print ads, brochures, newsletters and press releases
· Develop and implement direct mail campaigns and assist with grant writing
· Develop case materials for major gift program and capital campaigns
· Collaborate with our Development Committee to plan and execute social events and fundraisers in conjunction
· Other tasks as assigned
Requires ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in fast paced office environment! Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work as part of a team. Bachelor’s degree and minimum five years’ experience required. Nonprofit experience preferred, Land Trust experience a plus! Benefits include flexible hours and paid time off. Office is located in Hudson Falls, NY. No phone calls.