ReVision Energy is a full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy’s Portland location is looking for a Solar Installer to join our growing team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Solar Installer position is part of the installation and service team responsible for the highest quality installation of solar electric (PV) and other complimentary systems for our clients. This position includes, but is not limited to, working with our solar electric installation teams in both residential and commercial settings. Work includes loading/unloading equipment, staging and ladder work, using hand tools and carrying equipment on rooftops, installing conduit, wiring, and monitoring systems.
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Assist the Lead Installer/Project Manager with quality solar electric installations
Assist with project loading to ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive on the job site.
• Assist with overall crew and job site safety.
• Help maintain tools and trucks in excellent condition.
• Assist with general site preparation and clean up.
Must have a clean and valid driver’s record
• Must have excellent customer service skills in every interaction.
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others.
• Must be able to comfortably lift 40 lbs, climb ladders, work on roofs and in crawl spaces in varying hot and cold temperatures.
• Familiarity with hand tools and basic construction techniques.
• Teamwork – able to establish collaborative working relationships with peers and supervisors.
• Basic computer competence including Excel, Word and other commonly used software, including internet and email.
• Code of Conduct – act accordingly as a guest at our customer’s home.
• Strong desire to work for a renewable energy company, and interest in developing professionally.
Preferred Licenses or Additional Qualifications
OSHA 10 hour safety course
• College Degree
• Solar certification/training
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.