Requisition ID: 26744
NextEra Energy Resources is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy is ranked No. 1 among electric and gas utility companies in Fortune® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies®." Join a team that’s among the very best…at NextEra Energy Resources.
THIS POSITION IS 80% TRAVEL
Employees in this entry-level role perform maintenance and repair activities on wind turbine generators. Individuals conduct precision measurement, generator alignment, bearing replacement, and torque checks.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Under direct supervision:
• Travels extensively with little or no notice within the entire company fleet
• Performs maintenance and repair on wind turbine power generation equipment
• Performs electrical, electronic, and mechanical troubleshooting
• Maintains all company supplied equipment, facilities, and tooling
• Completes Safety Mentor training curriculum with 6 months of initial hire
• Completes Wind Field Service Technician III training curriculum within first year
• Ability to meet attendance requirements
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
High School Grad / GED
Valid Driver's License
Please mention how you learned of this opening.