Aegis Renewable Energy specializes in the design, procurement, construction and service of commercial scale solar and wind projects.
This position reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer. The successful candidate will assume a major collaborative role in renewable energy system design (civil and electrical) and will have daily involvement from early conceptual design to commissioning and closeout. Experience in design and/or fast-paced construction operations environments is highly desirable. The successful candidate will also assist with technical support, service department daily system monitoring, preparing and filing service records, and service related customer support.
Required Skill Set and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction discipline with a 3.0 GPA minimum preferred.
• Renewable Energy design experience and experience with PV Syst and Helioscope analysis tools is desirable
• Highly proficient in AutoCAD (2D) for civil and electrical applications
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and strong quantitative-analytical skills
• Utilizing state mapping resources including shape files to create accurate parcel maps and site plans
• Basic understanding of engineering calculations and principles
• Willingness to learn and ability to gain proficiency in new software programs and organizational processes.
• Communication and interfacing with client contacts requires that the candidate possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Self-motivated and well organized with proven ability to perform at high levels of proficiency with limited direct oversight and management.
• A desire to identify, communicate, and move beyond your limitations.
• Highly organized, and experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated success at building team relationships focused on mutual respect, shared urgency, and a positive problem-solving attitude.
• Understanding of the importance of adhering to standard operating procedures, process cognizance, and internal best practices.
• Commitment to providing exceptional customer service (internal & external customers).
• Base Pay and Benefit package is market competitive and commensurate with proven experience and qualifications.
Submit resume and cover letter to Sonia Behn at: email@example.com
Please mention how you learned of this opening.