Array Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in solar tracking and is experiencing explosive growth built on our best-in-class technology and dynamic team. Array is seeking highly skilled, self-motivated people who want to accelerate the world’s adoption of clean and economical energy. If you meet these criteria, please consider the company that has been leading the solar energy revolution for nearly three decades.
The Project Manager will provide excellent technical field service and support for national and international customers of our solar tracking manufacturing company. This person will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and maintaining adherence to contract; additionally, work with the engineering, supply chain, production, and quality control teams to ensure customers receive their products in an expedient and professional fashion. This is a highly visible and influential position within the company. Preferred locations: Albuquerque NM or mid-Atlantic/Southeastern United States. The position is full-time and exempt.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of a solar project from contract to completion including Profit and Loss and ensuring on-time delivery of product
• Meet customers and maintain excellent working relationships with them.
• Acquire resources and coordinate efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan and contract specifications.
• Develop and execute project management plans in accordance with contract specifications and attending to all associated parties including company departments such as, sales, engineering, logistics, supply chain, quality control, cost control, shipping, and commissioning.
• Define the project’s objectives, coordinate, and maintain project throughout its life cycle.
• Identify, analyze, monitor, and control project risks and report to management.
• Effectively and efficiently communicate with management and members of all teams involved in project, including shipping, logistics, bookkeeping, and others.
• Generate invoices and assure contracts, purchase orders, sales orders, and invoices are in agreement and projects develop accordingly.
• Travel to sites, about 60%.
• Other tasks as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience with managing large construction projects
• Experience with solar project installations a plus.
• Effective communication required.
• Strong experience in Bill of Materials, routing, work instructions, and construction management systems.
• Experience in heavy equipment, construction, automotive, agricultural, or similar industry a plus.
• Must be very knowledgeable and have a track record of success in leading project initiatives and systems’ implementation.
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
• Must have strong financial analysis skills (due diligence, measures of performance — of customers and within the company).
• Fortune 500 Construction Company background a plus.
• Experience as a Project Manager on multi-million dollar projects a plus.
• Computer skills, including Excel, Word, MS Project.
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering or heavy industrial experience preferred, or relevant experience.
• 3+ years of large construction project and 3+ years of project management experience
• PMP certification a plus
Submit your resume to email@example.com