Array Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in solar tracking. The Company is experiencing explosive growth built on our best-in-class technology and dynamic team. Array is seeking highly skilled, self-motivated people who want to accelerate adoption of clean and economic energy. If you meet these criteria, please consider the company that has been leading the solar energy revolution for 30 years.
Do you find fulfillment in knowing you are playing a critical financial role supporting a market-leading product? Array Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a program manager to help take us to the next level of excellence in development projects and program management. In this position you will play a critical role in bringing new products, applications, and product enhancements to market in the areas of PV plant performance enhancements, performance optimizations and associated applications.
The Program Manager will be responsible for all phases of execution for key product development initiatives. The position is full-time and exempt.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work directly with Product Management to establish program goals, targets, budgets, schedules, and resources.
• Work with company departments such as sales, engineering, logistics, supply chain, quality, and shipping to integrate and launch development projects
• Drive successful completion of programs according to approved schedules and budgets
• Own and execute the product development stage gate process for assigned program(s)
• Regularly report status of programs
• Own and hold needed program meetings
• Prepare materials for stage gate approval meetings
• Own and run the stage gate approval meetings
• Regularly, effectively and efficiently communicate with management and members of all teams involved in program
• Formulate and implement plans for budget and schedule recovery arising from unanticipated events
• Initiate and execute improvements to the product development process
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge and experience managing projects or programs implementing improvements to PV plant performance, analysis, and commissioning preferred
• Knowledge and experience managing projects or programs executing BiFacial, Thin Film, ½ Cell PV module technologies and performance enhancements preferred.
• Successful track record of bringing new solar modules, racking, tracking, inverter, or data systems to market preferred
• Relentless commitment to flawless execution
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to lead teams with little or no supervision
• Ability to achieve results with diverse teams, manage multiple resources, and competing priorities
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP a plus
• Experience with Sales Force Software a plus.
• Experience with solar tracking, solar plant performance and monitoring, photovoltaic products a plus.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in related fields with 3+ years project or program management experience.
• PMP certification a plus
• Computer skills, including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, MS One-Note
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
When you are ready to help us change the world, please apply at: http://arraytechinc.com /careers/