ReVision Energy is a 100% Employee Owned, mission driven, full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
Our Brentwood, NH location is currently looking to grow their team by adding Solar Installers to the Operations team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Solar Installer - Electrical Apprentice works with our solar electric and solar thermal installation teams in both residential and commercial settings. Duties include loading/unloading equipment, staging and ladder work, using hand tools and carrying equipment on rooftops. Installation of L-feet, rail and solar modules. Also includes installing conduit, roof wiring, and cable management duties.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Assist the Lead Installer/Project Manager with quality solar electric and solar hot water installations.
• Assist with overall crew and job site safety
• General electrical and construction tasks and duties.
• Assist with project loading to ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive on the job site.
• Assist with overall crew and job site safety.
• Help maintain tools and trucks in excellent condition.
• Assist with general site preparation and clean up
Must have and maintain a clean and valid driver’s record
• Must acquire (with company support) and maintain a valid NH Electrical Apprentice Card
• Must attend and receive satisfactory grades in NH DOL approved Electrical Apprenticeship program
• Must have excellent customer service skills in every interaction.
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others.
• Must be able to comfortably lift 75 lbs, climb ladders, work on roofs and in crawl spaces in varying hot and cold temperatures.
• Familiarity with hand tools and basic construction techniques.
• Teamwork – able to establish collaborative working relationships with peers and supervisors.
• Basic computer competence including Excel, Word and other commonly used software, including internet and email.
• Code of Conduct – act accordingly as a guest at our customer’s home.
• Strong desire to work for a renewable energy company, and interest in developing professionally
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.