Shine Solar, LLC has immediate openings for solar installer/technician. On the job training is provided. Expected to have the ability to schedule, interface with the public, have computer skills, as well as do the job in an efficient and professional manner. Crews work in numbers of 2-6, installing commercial and residential. Must have a good DMV record, reliable transportation, and your own basic hand tools.
- Work well in a team environment, be punctual and be productive.
- Follow job schedule, and complete tasks in timely and safe manner.
- Assembly and installation of solar PV systems, including, roof jacks, racking, conduit, raceways, inverters, etc.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Provide excellent customer service, maintain a professional and courteous appearance and attitude at all times.
- Be able to lift, pull, and push materials weighing up to 55 pounds frequently throughout the workday
- Must be able to climb ladders, work on rooftops, work in attics and crawl spaces, etc
- Must be able to work in extreme weather environments (sun, heat, cold)
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Maintain professional appearance, attitude, and client interaction at all times
- Maintain an organized, neat and clean work area at all times
Shine Solar is a drug free, alcohol free and tobacco free environment while on the job, in the office and on our customer's properties. Drug Screening, Physicals and Background checks on final candidates.