As a Blue Raven Solar Service Technician you will be our primary point of contact on the ground and integrally involved with the entire process of helping customers go solar. Technicians must be responsible and able to manage their own schedule to ensure that all necessary tasks are followed through on, with minimal outside management. This position will require the individual to have the ability to communicate with our corporate office effectively and efficiently; reliable communication is absolutely crucial. A Field Service Technician's primary focus would be to identify, diagnose, and repair common problems on residential rooftops with faulty panels, wire connections, and or microinverters.
* Completing Repairs on residential solar systems.
* Diagnosing problems on rooftops with faulty panels, wire connections or, inverters.
* Working with Enphase and SolarEdge systems.
* Meeting with homeowners while maintaining a high professional standard.
* Effectively manage your schedule to complete several time sensitive tasks on a daily basis.
* Conduct solar site assessment for prospective customers using a smart phone and provided surveying equipment.
* Turn on solar system once installation is complete and collect customer feedback. Fix common inverter problems that may occur upon energization.
* A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
* Professionally communicating well with people of varied backgrounds and ability levels
* Responsibility and accountability in an independent environment
* Trustworthy and dependable
* Able to demonstrate a residential solar installation process from start to finish
* Basic knowledge of home construction preferred but not required
* Able to pass a criminal background check
* Hourly rate of $20.00 - $25.00
* Company vehicle and gas card
* Full benefits including pet insurance
* High growth potential in an emerging market