Haley & Aldrich is a 700-person national engineering and environmental consulting firm with creative, technically strong staff who want to work in a collaborative environment to deliver exceptional value to our clients. We look for professionals with a passion for solving even the most complex client problems. This problem-solving ability and opportunity to be a change agent is a vital part of our culture, no matter what level or role a staff member holds.
The Manufacturing Business Unit at Haley & Aldrich is growing we are currently seeking an entry-mid level Environmental Engineer or Geologist to work in a technical support role with highly skilled professionals on diverse project teams in a dynamic environment. We offer engineers and scientists the opportunity to work on challenging environmental services projects for a wide range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing group and company. This is a fulltime position located in our San Jose, CA office.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology or related field from accredited university; Master’s degree is highly preferred
• 1-3 years of related work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to manage time effectively
• Ability to work on a team and independently in a fast-paced consulting environment
• Computer software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project
• Ability to travel to temporary assignments across the U.S.
• OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER training is a plus
The successful candidate will:
• Conduct field work, including soil, groundwater, and indoor air testing, drilling oversight and soil logging, soil boring and monitoring well installation, well development, construction oversight, and groundwater and surface water sampling.
• Coordinate and direct drilling, surveying, and laboratory services.
• Provide construction oversight on environmental remediation projects, and operations and maintenance of environmental remediation systems.
• Assist in data interpretation and preparation of site work plans, spreadsheets, figures, and technical reports.
• Focus on team project delivery, taking direction primarily from Project Managers and other support staff.
• Work within quality/budget/schedule expectations and scope-specific assignments.
• Assist in ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
• Communicate with subcontractors, regulatory agents, tenants, and clients during field activities.
• Follow directions and chain of command.
Haley & Aldrich is a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place. We believe in creating potential through our people. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, highly competitive total compensation and solid benefits package that include pay + bonus; health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, long-term care, potential to become a shareholder, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.haleyaldrich.com/join-us/open-positions.