You’re an autonomous, diplomatic leader who’s motivated to create total waste management solutions. You’ve got strong communication skills, and can collaborate with people from all walks of life. Customers and colleagues appreciate your ability to build strong relationships, and you understand the importance of great customer service. You take pride in making solid decisions, but you’re not afraid to ask for help when needed.
Day in the Life
This position requires about 50% airline travel. The rest of your time can be spent working at our facility, or in the comfort of your home office if you don’t live within a reasonable commuting distance.
While each day may be different, every site project begins with an evaluation. You’ll be traveling to each site within your region to first build a scope of initiatives. After you build and develop this scope, you can expect to do the following on-site:
• Grab your favorite morning beverage, log onto your computer, check emails, and review the site’s schedule.
• Communicate daily with our regional office to review status of waste approval and pending services.
• Conduct a site walk to meet with colleagues and check in on projects
• Track, resolve and log customer issues requiring attention
• Conduct site-specific reviews to determine financial well being
• Hold meetings with our client to discuss services and expectations
What you need to apply
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, i.e. Environmental Science. Related experience in waste management also preferred.
• Moderate computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office Suite)
• At least 5 years of project management experience in the environmental sector
• Experience with Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA), Department of Transportation (DOT), Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) and other applicable local, state, and federal regulatory bodies
• Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.
For your hard work
• Tuition reimbursement after six months
• Opportunity for professional growth
• Employer paid certifications and training
• 100% employer paid medical for you
• Paid Time Off
• Cash Recognition Programs
Find out more at www.usecology.com