Provide environmental services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
· Prepare forecast of workload and monitor backlog
· Participate in and facilitate meetings with clients
· Responsible for reports, documents, permits and Quality Assurance and Quality Control review
· Responsible for contracts, scope of services, schedules and budgets
· Respond to RFPs
· Instruct, train and mentor group members
· Responsible for workgroup financials and quality goals
· Client and work coordination and knowledge sharing across the PA or TA
· Compliant with KLJ quality standards
· Utilize effective written and oral communication
· May serve as a project or client manager
· May assist with business development and marketing strategy
· May prepare forecast of workload for assigned staff and closely monitor backlog
· May have supervisory responsibilities for group members and support staff
· May market to existing or potential clients and obtain work
· Effectively deal with difficult situations and confrontation both internally and externally
· A four year degree in Environmental studies or closely related field is required
· Experience level is 4+
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
· Project management experience is preferred
· GIS training is highly desired
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
The employee is regularly required to:
· Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
· Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
· Talk or hear and communicate clearly
The employee must:
· Be able to walk on uneven terrain up to ten miles per day
· Frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Hours and Travel
This position requires the individual work 40+ hours per week with 70% of the time spent in the office and 30% in the field.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. KLJ does not sponsor applicants for employment-based visas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Through: https://www.localjobnetwork.com/j/32634253