Requisition ID: 1003
Job Summary: Provide technical and physical assistance to water and natural resources projects.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
· Perform stormwater management planning/design/permitting
· Conduct restoration design planning/calculations/layout/permitting
· Provide construction observation
· Develop AutoCAD drawings and implement modifications
· Conduct field investigations
· Prepare technical memos and reports
· Assist with marketing proposals
· Provide water resource policy program assistance
· Assist with developing grant applications
Education & Experience:
· Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering. Coursework in Open channel flow, hydrology and hydraulics
· 3-5 years of related experience. Stormwater and stream restoration knowledge preferred
Capabilities & Credentials:
· P.E. or ability to obtain within four years
· AutoCAD or Civil 3D, Natural stream design principals a plus
· Ability to travel to client sites that may require occasional overnight travel and/or extended travel
· Ability to work in the field in inclement weather as well as in and around lakes, rivers, streams and industrial facilities
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please mention how you learned of this opening.