Here we grow again! VCS Environmental is looking for two professionals to join our respected environmental team. VCS Environmental is hiring an assistant environmental planner/regulatory specialist/biologist. Our ideal candidates have experience in one or more of these categories. VCS is in San Juan Capistrano. We have clients throughout Southern California including major transportation agencies, cities, school districts and private sector developers. Our services include:
• Preparation and processing of CEQA and NEPA documents.
• Regulatory permitting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, California Department of Fish & Wildlife and Regional Water Quality Control Boards.
• Biological, special species, threatened and endangered species surveys, including migratory bird surveys, restoration and construction monitoring.
• Acting as environmental staff for clients such as the San Bernardino County Transportation Corridor Agency (SBCTA) and other clients.
• Project management entitlement services, which includes community outreach.
• Creation and management of mitigation banks.
We work hard and give our clients 150% every day. You have to be a superstar to survive in our environment. Our base salaries are highly competitive and we also have a lucrative bonus program. We offer two weeks paid vacation per year until year 5, then three weeks to year 10, and 4 weeks thereafter. We provide one week of sick time per year and we pay 100% of our United Health Care Gold PPO premiums for our employees. We also have a retirement program.
VCS is a 21-year old company founded by Julie Vandermost Beeman. The company carries no debt and we pride ourselves on creating a positive, healthy culture for our employees.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with between 2-5 years of experience in one or more of our service areas listed above. Proficiency in the use of GIS is a plus. Strong writing skills are required.
Please visit our website at vcsenvironmental.com for more information. If you are interested in submitting your resume in confidence, please send to Lynne at email@example.com.