Environmental Planner Project ManagerSan Luis Obispo CA
Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Our San Luis Obispo, CA office offers a unique work environment and specializes in cultural and natural resources management in a variety of business segments such as: Local Government, Water, Alternative Energy, and Transportation.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking an Environmental Planner with project management experience assisting Lead Agencies and managing the preparation of environmental documents for our San Luis Obispo office. This is a regular, full-time salaried position that is a career growth opportunity to join SWCA's expanding California practice. Pay rate will be based on individual qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental planning or a related field. Master's degree a plus, but not necessary.
- Three to four years of progressively responsible and applicable experience preparing CEQA documents desired.
- Working knowledge of CEQA and California land use regulations.
- Excellent written, logic, organizational, oral, analytical, and document management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel as needed for projects throughout California.
- Willingness to learn, have fun, and grow into increased management responsibilities.
- Experience with local government, transportation, water, and infrastructure projects.
- A thorough working knowledge of all components of CEQA and a broad understanding of other state and federal regulations.
- Experience with coastal issues, and public involvement and presentation skills are also a plus.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.