Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Perform project tasks on public, private, and governmental sector environmental projects.
• Service, Repair, and Installation of Water, Vapor, and Multi-Phase Extraction Systems
• Implementation of treatment technologies, including but not limited to thermal, catalytic, carbon, air stripping, sand filtrations, sparge, ozone, bioremediation, molasses and oxygen injections
• Performance of field support tasks including multi-media sampling, well installations, landfill maintenance, IDW management, etc.
• Conduct remediation system performance/diagnostic analysis to maximize system efficiency
• Implement approved system modifications, under direction of senior engineers and scientists.
• Assist in data evaluation and reporting for UST, CERCLA and RCRA sites.
• Formulate field determinations based on site data.
• Interpret basic geologic information; prepare boring logs, cross sections and groundwater flow maps.
• Perform as field operations leader during sampling, drilling, and construction projects.
• Assist with field testing for estimation of aquifer hydraulic properties and evaluation of aquifer test data.
Vocational/technical training, and a minimum of 15 years industry experience in performance of duties and responsibilities as listed above.
Ability to read, research, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical documents and procedures, and government regulations. Ability to write detailed reports, business correspondence, and procedures suitable for client submittal. Ability to effectively present information, communicate, and respond to questions from groups of coworkers, clients, customers, and the general public. Effective communication skills, both orally and in written form.
Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software and ability to compose via computer is desirable. Must be able to work effectively with other technical professionals.
Candidate must be able and available to travel and possess a current valid driver’s license in good standing is required. OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training and current 8-hour refresher training is preferred. Applicant should be able to obtain security clearance for Federal project work.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.