Air Quality SpecialistArlington TX
SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking an Air Quality Specialist for our Arlington, TX Office to join our Air Quality practice.
SWCA provides our clients with high quality air permitting, planning and modeling services across the country. Ideal candidates will have demonstrable consulting experience in the power generation, oil and gas, and industrial sectors.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals, then SWCA will be a great fit for you. Our employees are given excellent project opportunities and direct client contact. As a part of the Air Quality team, you will have the ability to make a significant impact in the growth of our Air Quality practice.
- Serve as a technical resource for air permit applications or amendments, Title V compliance reporting, development of source category specific emission factors, estimating emissions, and regulatory compliance analyses for various industry sectors.
- Following the regulatory requirements and/or greenhouse gas programs, prepare emission estimates based on site-specific information
- Prepare registrations for state agencies and assemble other documents as necessary for submittal to the state and local regulatory agencies for our clients
- Review air dispersion modeling analysis in accordance with project requirements and guidelines
- Collaborate with other SWCA practitioners to execute air quality projects, including participating on teams comprised of Air Quality professionals from multiple offices across the organization.
- Support growth and development of SWCA's air quality services
- Responsible for executing specific task assignments as requested by the Air Quality Director and Project Managers
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, chemical, mechanical, preferred. BS in environmental science with 1 year relative experience may be considered.
- Considering 0-3 years of experience. Candidates with consulting experience in air quality permitting, dispersion modeling, emission inventories, air quality construction and operating permits and compliance reporting, is preferred.
- Experience in project management, client management and proposal writing or the ability to rapidly evolve into these areas is a plus.
- Working knowledge with the appropriate regulatory authorities and regulations such as Green House Gas (GHG), Title V, Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD), New Source Review (NSR), Best Available Control Technology (BACT), Lowest Achievable Emissions Rate (LAER), New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) and Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) required.
- NEPA air quality resource writing a plus.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.