RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies.
Prepare permit applications, letters, and memoranda for client, local, state, and/or federal agency review.
Assist clients with permitting strategy and developing pathways to compliance.
Build and maintain client relationships through professional interactions and active networking.
Mentor junior staff to ensure the quality and technical accuracy of work and to encourage efficient work practices.
Review and manage written document production.
Participate in meetings with clients and regulators.
Monitor project budgets, including invoice reviews.
Develop proposals and cost estimates for new projects.
B.S./M.S. degree in Engineering or Environmental Sciences.
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Demonstrated understanding of EPA/TCEQ air regulations and practices. Experience with other country/state/local agencies is a plus.
Ability to externally manage client and regulatory agency relationships and internally manage staff and competing project priorities.
Minimum 10 years of experience in environmental consulting, focused on air quality.
Strong existing client relationships
Understanding of refining and chemical process operations.
Experienced with PSD and nonattainment permitting.
General understanding of air dispersion modeling and regulatory standards. Experience performing modeling is a plus.
Interested in taking on an active role in marketing to pursue new clients/opportunities.
Professional Engineer (PE) License in Texas, additional states are a plus.
RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
· 401(k) Plan, with a dollar-for-dollar Company match of employee contributions, up to 5% of eligible compensation
· Share Purchase Plan, which enables employees to purchase shares via payroll deductions at 85% of market value, with the Company matching employees’ shares 1:1
· Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
· Performance-based bonus program.
· Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB