Outdoor Education InstructorRunning Springs CA
Apply Online: https://www.paliinstitute.com/employment/
Why Join Pali Institute!
Are you an enthusiastic educator with a strong work ethic, over the age of 21? If so working at Pali will give you the chance to join like-minded individuals instruct children in a variety of classes including Science, Outdoor Education, and Leadership Development. Teaching new children each week, grades 4th-12th, you will have the chance to pass your love of the outdoors onto our next generation of students, while your gain valuable experience
Hours and Start Date:
- Full-time seasonal position.
- Season begins August 20, 2018
- Different length contracts available:
- August 20, 2018- May 31, 2019 (End of Contract Bonus!)
- August 20, 2018- December 19, 2018
- January 2, 2019- May 31, 2019
All Instructors Must:
- Be over the age of 21 before the season starts.
- Have prior experience working with children. (Preferably in grades 4th-12th.)
- Possess ability to work in a team environment with 60+ other staff.
- Be flexible and adjust to changes quickly.
- Have ability to handle concerns and issues in a constructive manner.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Obtain First Aid/CPR certification prior to the start date.
Our Top Instructors Are:
- Experienced in the camping and/or experiential education fields.
- Able to have fun with kids, laugh at yourself and be silly!
- Passionate about Science, Outdoor Education and/or Leadership Development.
- Comfortable and confident teaching and instruction small and large groups of students.
- Willing to learn and grow through constructive feedback, in a timely manner.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Perks to the Job:
- Pro Deals
- 50% off healthcare covered after 90 days
- Living in Southern California
- All but one weekend off a season
- Working with awesome, like-minded people
- Housing provided- All instructors are provided off-site housing accommodations for weekend and out of cabin use.
Any questions feel free to reach out to Shannon Kane: email@example.com or 909-939-0888 ext. 218