Solar Presales Engineering LeadRemote
We are a passionate, tech-savvy, distributed team of clean energy experts that are on a mission to be America’s most trusted & forward-thinking clean energy partner. We aren’t like most solar companies and pride ourselves on delivering remarkable experiences that positively impact our customers bottom line. If you’re interested in joining a smart, dedicated group of people to energize the adoption of clean energy...you’re the person we’re looking for!
Your mission at Simpleray:
Lead the team that empowers our sales organization to close deals by developing tailored solar solutions and delivering a remarkable experience to our customers.
- Solar system design (C&I experience preferred)
- Solar electrical & mechanical estimating (C&I experience preferred)
- Experience with solar financing vehicles such as PPAs & Leases
- Management experience & a proven track record is enabling others to succeed
- Hands-on solar construction experience is a plus
- Sales experience experience is a plus
- Soft Skills:
- Great communicator with a knack for simplifying complex problems
- Tech savvy
- High EQ
- Manage the incoming quote request queue
- Review work, assign it to the person with the right skillset; and make sure it gets completed with quality and accuracy, as well as in a timely manner
- Work alongside your design & estimating engineers to make sure things go right
- This means both reviewing/feedbacking their work and handling some of the workload yourself
- Work tirelessly to grow the skills and level up the quality of your team
- Handle complex live quotes yourself — this often means you’ll be on video calls with the customer & sales team
- Share your knowledge at company events by training & educating others to empower our sales team and others in the organization with greater technical prowess
- Be a great manager for the team you oversee which includes everything from 1:1s to performance management to ensuring SOPs are documented
How we’ll measure your success:
- Growth (technical knowledge, culture, & soft skills) of the people on your team
- Contribution of creative ideas that solve complex problems and help us win more deals
- Quote turnaround time
- Pricing accuracy
- Satisfaction from sales team members & prospective customers
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online HERE.
Questions? Ask simpleray anything: email@example.com
Tell the employer you found this job at ENVIRONMENTALJOBS.COM!