Energy SpecialistHelena, MT
DNV- Energy Systems is looking for an Energy Specailist to join our team. This postion will be based out of our Helena, Montana office.
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Tasks May Include
- Evaluating residential homes as part of virtual residential energy-efficiency audits
- Evaluating commercial buildings as part of commercial energy-efficiency audit
- Calculating energy savings and other project parameters
- Conducting field data collection and entering data into field tablet application
- Documenting participant communication
- Developing customer reports and report recommendations
- Performing inspections
- Performing energy audits and direct install of energy-efficient technologies
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of or experience in energy efficiency technologies (Hvac, Lighting,Installations)
- Ability to use databases effectively and accurately
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to communicate effectively using virtual platforms to engage and educate customers
- Experience calculating energy savings
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- A positive, team-oriented attitude to match our friendly work environment
- Willingness to undergo and ability to pass a background investigation and drug screening
- Energy auditing experience
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst certification preferred), or comparable knowledge
**Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online HERE.
Equal Opportunity Statement: DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Tell the employer you found this job at ENVIRONMENTALJOBS.COM!