At Energy Solutions we focus on the big impacts. And we believe that market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver large-scale energy, carbon and water-use savings. For 26 years we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
Our turnkey products accelerate energy efficiency; enable distributed energy resources; promote market development for beneficial products; and provide technical and policy support to set smart energy standards at the local, state, and national levels.
Because of our focus on the market, our innovative products scale quickly and often deliver the majority of our clients’ energy savings.
How do we do it? We look at the market end-to-end to target the best new technologies, work with key partners in the supply chain for seamless adoption, and then help governments and our market partners set rules that require people to use these beneficial technologies.
Why do we do it? Simply put, our market-based products deliver environmental and resource solutions that are better for business and better for society.
We are currently seeking an Energy Efficiency Associate to join our Energy Efficiency Programs team for our Orange, California office as part of our Energy Efficiency Programs Department. As a member of the Energy Solutions team, you will have a broad impact on energy efficiency markets and greenhouse gas reductions through our work for major North American utilities, program administrators and other national leaders in energy efficiency. This unique market opportunity, paired with Energy Solution's mission driven approach, creates a perfect environment for an individual who wants to have an active voice in shaping the nation’s energy future.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identification and scheduling of resources to complete projects
- Technology research and literature searches
- Organization and facilitation of in-person meetings and conference calls
- Regular client interaction
- Energy savings calculations
- Assisting with program design and implementation
- Monitoring the progress of projects and communicating progress to management and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in an energy-related discipline with environmental, electrical or mechanical engineering preferred; or math or physics background
- Competency with technical and scientific topics/analysis
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including a generous retirement plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
HOW TO APPLY
Submit application online HERE.