Energy & Sustainability Senior AnalystAtlanta, GA
The Energy & Sustainability Senior Analyst is responsible for the research, development and execution of Energy and Sustainability initiatives that support efficiency and profitability while managing RaceTrac’s impact on the environment. This individual interacts with internal stakeholders, third party contractors, vendors, peer-to-peer groups, and external administering bodies to obtain all necessary information to effectively recommend and manage programs as well as measure and track performance and impact. The Senior Analyst acts an adviser to internal stakeholders regarding relevant energy and sustainability impacts to their respective functions.
- Leads efforts to research and implement new technologies and best practices related to energy management and sustainability
- Provides leadership, guidance and subject-matter expertise to internal stakeholders
- Provides thorough analysis to develop business case for implementing energy and sustainability initiatives
- Develops reports to track, measure and monitor energy and sustainability impacts at the corporate and store levels
- Develops and delivers presentations to internal stakeholders regarding energy and sustainability initiatives
- Provides energy efficiency and sustainability recommendations for equipment specifications and building programs
- Manages energy and sustainability-related vendor relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a focus on engineering, environmental science, business, sustainability or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in energy management and/or sustainability preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite required (Expert in MS Excel preferred)
APPLY ONLINE: https://racetrac.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SSC/job/200-Galleria-Parkway-SE-Suite-900-Atlanta-GA-30339/Utilities-and-Sustainability-Sr-Analyst_R00262922?source=
Tell the employer you found this job at ENVIRONMENTALJOBS.COM!