The successful candidate will have all of the following:
• bachelor’s degree (or higher) in environmental sciences, biology, ecology, or a related field
• at least two years of relevant work experience
The ideal candidate will have experience with any/all of the following:
• NEPA-type environmental reviews
• developing client relationships
• writing technical reports
• compliance filings related to permitting requirements
• managing components of environmental compliance and permitting projects
• working on hydropower projects
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are self-motivated, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, complete the online application process for this job posting at www.meadhunt.com/careers OR submit your cover letter and resume (and the pdf application if possible) to the address below. The deadline to apply for this position is Friday, June 18, 2021. Interviews are awarded on our review of your ability to meet the qualifications in the paragraphs describing the “successful” candidate and “ideal” candidate, so be sure to explain where indicated in the online application (or in your COVER LETTER, not just in your resume, if you are applying by mail) how you meet each qualification listed in the paragraphs above. Mead & Hunt will not sponsor a visa (H-1B, etc.) for this position.
MEAD & HUNT, Inc.
Attn: Req. #2021-3976
2440 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562