BlueGreen Water Technologies is a leading global WaterTech company that provides innovative, scalable solutions to toxic algae blooms for all bodies of water, irrespective of size or shape with guaranteed results.
“Water is the source of life. It is a precondition for a healthy environment. It is a human right.”
BlueGreen’s technology activates a biological chain reaction, at the cellular level, within harmful algae cells and is able to rehabilitate entire lakes within a few short days. The technology is US EPA-approved and NSF/ANSI/CAN 60 certified for treatment in drinking water.
BlueGreen is looking for a sales and business development leader who has a track record of bringing new technologies to market. Preference will be given to candidates who have developed and managed a chemical-based, solutions=oriented program with high customer retention rates and multi-year engagements. This position will require the development and meeting of sales quota within the assigned territory. B2G will be the largest customer base but planning should include targeting B2C and B2B as well. Since BlueGreen is a fast-growth company, please recognize that this position will require long hours, extensive travel, and excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop and execute a cohesive and successful “Go-To-Market” solutions based sales and marketing strategy for the
● Meet with existing customers to discuss the company’s technology, products and services to better understand customer needs and inform the “Go-To-Market” plan.
● Work to foster lasting relationships with current customers.
● Develop a methodology and process to locate new opportunities to expand the customer base.
● Network with decision makers, influencers, and purchasers to develop interest and understanding in BlueGreen’s solutions to ease the adoption of the technology by prospective customers.
● Set and meet specific quarterly and annual sales goals.
● Prepare and communicate progress regularly.
● Prepare and present information regarding customers and sales at company meetings.
● Devise new and innovative ways to market products and services.
● Attend relevant sales conferences.
● Assist in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
● Conduct independent research to help target consumer base.
● Lead in-house seminars and workshops, both in-person and virtually, to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the
● Develop and deploy an emergency response to emergency situations (toxic algae blooms) for the purpose of establishing footholds in new, unexplored territories.
● Prepare an annual budget and meet targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Experience and familiarity with the water industry.
● Experience and familiarity with chemical sales programs.
● Exhibit strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Demonstrate ability to think creatively.
● Exhibit awareness of best sales practices and methods.
● Work well with a team.
● Demonstrate patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
● Exhibit familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
● Communicate clearly and effectively, with native proficiency in English.
● Is capable of conducting independent research.
● Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
● Experience in drafting and executing RFIs, RFPs and participating in Government contracts.
● Writing and analytical skills – ability to prepare/oversee the preparation of regular reports to major
● Possess knowledge of competitive products and markets.
● Experience in startup setups and ability to grow an organization within a growing organization.
● Demonstrated B2G sales
Education and Experience
BA in Finance, Economics, Business, or Business Administration. MS or MBA – preferred.
Academic background in Engineering or Natural Sciences (biology, limnology, etc.) – an advantage.
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.comeet.com/jobs/bgtechs/E6.00D?coref=1.10.sA1_C27